1. Materials on this website have been prepared by Rotstein Law Office, P.C. for informational purposes only and do not constitute advertising, a solicitation, or legal advice. Transmission of the materials and information contained herein is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not constitute formation of, an attorney-client relationship. Internet subscribers and online readers should not rely upon this information for any purpose without seeking legal advice from a licensed attorney in the reader’s state. The information contained in this website is provided only as general information which may or may not reflect the most current legal developments; accordingly, information on this website is not promised or guaranteed to be correct or complete. Rotstein Law Office, P.C. expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this website.
2. Rotstein Law Office, P.C. assumes no liability for the use or interpretation of information contained herein. This publication is provided “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
3. You may send us e-mail. However, if you communicate with us in connection with a matter for which we do not already represent you, you should not send us confidential or sensitive information via e-mail because your communication will not be treated as privileged or confidential. If you communicate with us by e-mail in connection with a matter for which we already represent you, you should note that the security of internet e-mail is uncertain. By sending sensitive or confidential e-mail messages which are not encrypted you accept the risks of such uncertainty and possible lack of confidentiality over the internet.
4. In some jurisdictions this site may be considered advertising. This LAWYER ADVERTISEMENT for services is offered Rotstein Law Office, P.C., 10 148th Ave NE, Ste. 201, Bellevue, WA 98007. Our attorneys are licensed by Washington State Bar Association, and may practice before the Internal Revenue Service in all 50 states. Our enrolled agents are admitted to practice before the IRS. No representation is made that the quality of the services to be performed is greater than the quality of services performed by others. Testimonials or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of a particular matter. Past successes cannot be an assurance of future successes because each case may be decided on its own merits. Free background information available on request. All results portrayed in this website were dependent on the facts of that case, and that the results will differ if based on different facts. Anyone considering a lawyer should independently investigate the lawyer’s credentials and ability, and not rely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise.
5. Rotstein Law Office, P.C. attorneys and enrolled agents practice primarily in the State of Washington; however, under IRS Circular 230 we are able to represent taxpayers in IRS issues throughout the United States of America. This Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Rotstein Law Office, P.C. from its office with the State of Washington, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws and regulations that may differ from those of Washington, by accessing this Website both you and Rotstein Law Office, P.C. agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Washington, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to use of this Website. In the case of a dispute, you and Rotstein Law Office, P.C. agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of King County and the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington with respect to such dispute.
6. This Website may contain links to other resources on the Internet. Those links are provided solely as aids to assist you to locate other Internet resources that may be of interest. They are not intended to state or imply that Rotstein Law Office, P.C. sponsors, is affiliated or associated with such linked sites. Rotstein Law Office, P.C. does not necessarily endorse, and is not responsible for, any third-party content that may be accessed through this website.
7. To the extent the Bar Rules in your jurisdiction require us to designate a principal office and/or a single attorney responsible for this site, Rotstein Law Office, P.C. designates its office in Bellevue, State of Washington, USA as its principal office and designates Olga Rotstein as the attorney responsible for this site.
8. Certain portions of this website may detail samples of successful resolutions of tax matters by Rotstein Law Office, P.C. on behalf of its clients. The results presented on this site in no way are to be construed as a guarantee, warrantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.
9. This World Wide Web site (“Website”) was created by Rotstein Law Office, P.C.
10. If you submit your name or contact information to us, we may use it to send you information about our services. We will not sell or give your personally identifying information to other parties for their own direct advertising purposes. We do not disclose personal information to third parties for their own use in direct marketing.